Sunday, May 24, 2015

About Me

My name is Abdulla Zeyoudi. I was born in Dibba, Fujairah, UAE. It’s amazing place where the Arabian Gulf meets with the Hajjar Mountains which separate Fujairah from the rest of the country. My father and my grandfather both were divers for pearls. My grandfather taught me how to swim and dives. Later on it became my favorite hobby and sports. In 2006 I received my scopa diving license.
In 2000 I received my scholarship to study in Australia. By 2003 I finished my IT diploma studies from Swim Burn University of technology.
I am married and my children are studding at the same primary school I was before. In 2012 I decided to continue my studies at the HCT Abu Dhabi in security Forensic. It was great decision, as I am really enjoying my time with my studies mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment